- YOU are responsible for making up any work/tests/projects that you are missing as a result of this trip. YOU are to make arrangements to make sure it is completed satisfactorily for your teachers.
- Bring a snack to eat on the bus on the way there. Our performance times are right around lunch time, and it would be best to wait until we get to the park for you to have a substantial lunch. You can also bring a bagged lunch to eat on the bus on our way to the park, if you would prefer.
What you should wear:
- Weather permitting, you can wear shorts that conform to the school dress code.
- Black BMMS Band t-shirt (that you wore in the parade)
- Comfortable shoes
While you are in the park…
- Stay in groups. Do not wander individually.
- Check in with the chaperones regularly.
- Be respectful of yourself and others. There are many other schools from throughout New England participating in the festival that day. Show them how great students from Bellingham are!
- Adhere to all meeting times and places. DO NOT BE LATE! Early is on time. On time is late. Late is UNACCEPTABLE.
What about the water park?
- You may participate in the water park activities (weather permitting)
- Girls may wear a bathing suit under their performance attire.
- Boys should bring a bathing suit with them.
- YOU MUST change back into “normal” clothes when you leave the water park area and walk around the park.
- YOU MUST be wearing dry clothes when you come back on the bus.
- KEEP IN MIND that you are representing me, our band, and this school. While walking around the park in general, you should be wearing clothes that conform to the school dress code. Bathing suits are to be showing only in the water park area.
- Bring a cell phone (if you have one). You should call your families to make sure they are ready to go pick you up at the Middle School when we reach the Mass Pike.
- HAVE FUN! You CAN have fun, even though you are following the RULES! You have all worked very hard this year, and I am very proud of you.
10:30 AM – Depart BMMS
11:30 AM – Arrive at Lincoln School, Ballfield Road, Lincoln, MA
12:00 PM – Seventh Grade Band performs
12:55 PM – Eighth Grade Band performs
1:25 PM – Load the bus and depart for Canobie Lake Park
2:30 PM – Arrive at Canobie Lake Park
5:30 PM – Depart Canobie Lake Park
6:45 PM – Arrive at BMMS