MICCA Festival at BHS: March 23 – 24, 2018
We are hosting the MICCA Festival for Bands and Orchestras here at BHS. We need volunteers to make this festival run smoothly. We are looking for band, chorus and guard parents – from both BMS and BHS! If you have any questions, please email Marie Forte at email@example.com
The purpose of the Bellingham Friends of Music is to:
1. Promote the best possible musical education for all students;
2. Broaden the cultural opportunities of the students;
3. Increase the performing and creative skills of students through exposure to all forms of music;
4. Provide incentives for those students with extraordinary musical talent;
5. Make scholarships available to graduating seniors pursuing higher education who have participated in one or more of the programs for band, chorus or color guard.
Barbara Chambers, President BFOM.MA@gmail.com
Judy Bolzani, Vice President
Jen McDonnell, Treasurer
Linda Chappie, Secretary
Board Members: Chris Perkins and Kim Hughes
Concession Stand Director: Ed Chambers
All music parents (Band, Chorus & Guard) with students in grades 5 through 12 are encouraged to volunteer and support BFOM events. Please join us at a meeting or email an officer for more information.
Upcoming Meetings, held at BHS Library
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:45 p.m.
Class of 2018 Senior Scholarships:
BFOM is once again offering a scholarship program to graduating BHS Seniors. Students who are members of the Band, Chorus, and Color Guard are eligible to apply for this scholarship. BFOM normally awards one or two $500. scholarships each year. Please download and complete the PDF here, attach transcripts and letter(s) of recommendation. Applications should be submitted to the BHS Guidance by April 15th.