MICCA Festival at BHS: April 5-6, 2019
We are hosting the MICCA Festival for Bands and Orchestras here at BHS. We need volunteers to make this festival run smoothly. We are looking for band, chorus and guard parents – from both BMS and BHS! If you have any questions, please email Marie Forte at email@example.com
The purpose of the Bellingham Friends of Music is to:
1. Promote the best possible musical education for all students;
2. Broaden the cultural opportunities of the students;
3. Increase the performing and creative skills of students through exposure to all forms of music;
4. Provide incentives for those students with extraordinary musical talent;
5. Make scholarships available to graduating seniors pursuing higher education who have participated in one or more of the programs for band, chorus or color guard.
Kelly Labonte, President BFOM.MA@gmail.com
open, Vice President
Jodi Saponaro, Treasurer
Kim Hughes, Secretary
Board Members: Chris Perkins and Sharon Krysta and Joan Joseph
Concession Stand Directors Chris Perkins and Sharon Krysta
All music parents (Band, Chorus & Guard) with students in grades 5 through 12 are encouraged to volunteer and support BFOM events. Please join us at a meeting or email an officer for more information.
Upcoming Meetings, held at BHS Library
Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Class of 2019 Senior Scholarships:
BFOM is once again offering a scholarship program to graduating BHS Seniors. Students who are members of the Band, Chorus, and Color Guard are eligible to apply for this scholarship. BFOM normally awards one or two $500. scholarships each year. Please download and complete the PDF here, attach transcripts and letter(s) of recommendation. Applications should be submitted to the BHS Guidance by April 15th.