The purpose of the Bellingham Friends of Music is to:
1. Promote the best possible musical education for all students;
2. Broaden the cultural opportunities of the students;
3. Increase the performing and creative skills of students through exposure to all forms of music;
4. Provide incentives for those students with extraordinary musical talent;
5. Make scholarships available to graduating seniors pursuing higher education who have participated in one or more of the programs for band, chorus or colorguard.
Teri Robbie, President email@example.com
Terry Mezzadri, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Steeves, Treasurer email@example.com
Mary Pegueros, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Members: open
All music parents (Band, Chorus & Guard) with students in grades 5 through 12 are encouraged to volunteer and support BFOM events. Please join us at a meeting or email an officer for more information.
Upcoming Meetings, held at BHS in Lecture Hall or Band Room:
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.