2013 – 2014 Music Cookbook Fundraiser:
Please send recipes to BFOM.MA@gmail.com before Friday, September 20th. We would like to collect at least ONE recipe per student. Please click Cookbook Fundraiser Letter Fall 2013 for the Full Information and Instructions. Cookbooks will be sold this fall and will be available in early December for Holiday gifts. Each cookbook will be $10.00 and will contain at least 150 recipes. Recipes submissions are due by Friday, September 20th either in paper form or via email. Cookbook orders are due to your teacher by Friday, September 27th.
Cookbook Fundraiser Documents:
The purpose of the Bellingham Friends of Music is to:
1. Promote the best possible musical education for all students;
2. Broaden the cultural opportunities of the students;
3. Increase the performing and creative skills of students through exposure to all forms of music;
4. Provide incentives for those students with extraordinary musical talent;
5. Make scholarships available to graduating seniors pursuing higher education who have participated in one or more of the programs for band, chorus or colorguard.
Barbara Chambers, President BFOM.MA@gmail.com
Terry Mezzadri, Vice President email@example.com
Sharon Steeves, Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Pegueros, Secretary email@example.com
Board Members: open will remain open until the October BFOM Meeting. If you are interested in a board member position, please contact an officer or come to our October meeting.
All music parents (Band, Chorus & Guard) with students in grades 5 through 12 are encouraged to volunteer and support BFOM events. Please join us at a meeting or email an officer for more information.
Upcoming Meetings, held at BHS in Lecture Hall or Band Room:
First Tuesday of each month at 6:45 p.m.